Thursday evening at 8 we started our trip up to north. It was a bit more than 800 kilometers and it took us 12 hours. We had 4 people of 5 who had driving licence so we could change, I was driving some time in the early morning and it was heavily raining. Still it was fun to drive, unfortunately the car wasn't made for getting speed up fast. After arriving we all crashed to sleep and Friday passed as in a dream.
But Skellefteå was nice. They had bigger ice cream than in Örebro. For me it was really big, 
couldn't eat everything. They had waffles with cloudberries, jammmyy. Fountain with rainbow and lot of raspberries growing in the middle of the city beside the river. Ahjaa, they had also sea.
Saturday morning we went swimming in a lake. Oh, it was cold. It was so nice to be in a nature, I have been missing that this year. In the evening we had also sauna and from sauna running to the lake. I am suprised that I didn't get sick, although I was caughting in sauna.
2 comments:
Excellent photos. Especially those 2, black&white.
My favorite - black&white photo with 2 persons sitting by the lake (sea).
Maybe you should consider to get engage more seriously with the potography.
Tead, need pildid ja kogu su blogi annavad edasi sellist põhjamaist kargust. Kadedaks teeb lausa. Ja mul tuleb neid pilte vaadates silme ette Põhjamaa talv, öö ja virmalised... ja tähed taevas. Ilus:)
Post a Comment