Yeah, I will start my travelling. First it is going to be one "nice" travelling with some trains (only 2) and busses (also 2) to Skavsta. I am sure it is going to be lot of fun knowing the swedish railway company and the trains being late. From Skavsta I will fly to Riga. In Riga I have some hours to wait for the bus to Tallinn. But hopefully I will see some nice people there and have time for my usual travel fast food:)
After being a week in Estonia I will take a "throughing-up" two-day bus trip to Germany. I should start collecting plastic bags and find my travelling pills. After a week or something like this in Germany I am going to fly to Norway. And after being in Norway it is going to be again some trains and busses (I do not have a tickets yet) back to Örebro. And by that time it is already Janauary. So from today I belive this blog is going to have some peacful time...
1 comment:
Ei tea kas see Konn-Maailmarändur-Bussisöökija on ka tagasi sinna Svenssonite maale saanud või tolkneb ikka veel kuskilt maailma veerekese pääl ...
vat ei tea...
Post a Comment