Well, I started to think that I have a perfect timing for being sick. Some years ago I was sick during my birthday. (Actually I remember that from my childhood too). Just that day in my university lectures I started to feel bad and on the way home in the bus it got worse. And I had invited some friends for the evening so later my roommate was making a cake and food for my quests.
Last year (2006) after christmas I went to Germany by bus. Before my nephew was having some stomack sickness. So I got it later. When I was in bus and it was night. So most of that time I was in the toilett of that bus. I still wonder did those people on the bus with me got sick later...
Now I am in Stockholm having a mid-term seminar for volunteers. And quess what, I am sick. Probably got some cold during the weekend (but the weekend was very nice, Olaf and Katharina were in Örebro, we were watching Melodifestivalen and went to Indian restoran).
No comments:
Post a Comment