25.10.06

Here it comes


As readers have been asking (may-be only some), in future I try a bit more write here in English (to be true, in bad English).
So this morning my hair straightener exploded. My flat was full of that wire smell and the hair straightener itself was kind of getting on fire. Luckily nothing bad happened, just I was a bit scared and now I am sad that I am gone have curly hair:P
Last week in Strasbourg was really nice:) They had there even christmas stuff and gingerbread shop.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, english entries! ;)
About your hair... is there anything obscene in having curly hair?

tinku said...

No, it is just that I sometimes like to have not so curly hair. Nothing against curly hair;) They are nice

Anonymous said...

Oiiiiiii... explosion :S That was pretty much what happened with my hairdryer... Hmm.. Maybe we have some freaky hair or smth!!? But I can send you mine - the straight thingy... I dont use it that much either :P Or maybe you breat it as well... :) Hmmm. let me think about that some more... Huggs

Anonymous said...

Happy for english entry. Sorry for hair strenghtener. Happy you are OK after the explosion. Sorry for you having curly hair..aha..nooo..curly hair is very nice =) Greetings to Olad ;-)

Anonymous said...

hi
I just read your post.
clad to hear, that you are ok after explosion ;) but it makes me worried - first kadri's hairdryer, now yours hair strenghtner next my ... don't wanna think about it.
kall.